Folks, I have to say that I am learning some very expensive lessons through this experience. This trainer in Edmonton is making things very challenging for Family Paws at this time. We are continuing to pursue this legally which is expensive and emotionally draining. My message to you all is that if you LOVE your business trademark and your name and do not wish it to be taken in another country or anywhere then go ahead and file trademark and scoop up domain names connected to it.
We are continuing to battle it out and there is not an end in sight. This is NOT what I ever expected from a brand new trainer. It has gotten rather rediculous but in order for our presenters in alberta to be able to use family Paws branding we really must fight this all the way.
So, please keep me in mind and know that I am doing my best always to protect what I have built and what you are all so proud of. I am learning ALOT and am grateful for that but I am drained emotionally, mentally and otherwise. So, please keep me in your thoughts and sending comforting thoughts about a peaceful resolution.
Thanks
Jen